Organize a supply drive.
Move a family into attainable housing. Help write a resume.
ACTS OF COMPASSION HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE LIVES OF FAMILIES
Discover the wide range of volunteer opportunities at Family Promise – from serving meals, to providing financial literacy training, to assisting with fundraising events. There is something for everyone!
Support Congregation Opportunities:
- Freezer Meal Prep/Organization
- Keeping the Promise Kit Drives
- Welcome Home Kit Drives
Resource Center Volunteer Opportunities:
- Administrative support (i.e. answering phones, completing crisis call logs, etc.)
- Interaction with guests and their children
- Providing a listening ear and smile when needed
- Supply organization and inventory
- Moving families into shelter or out of shelter into attainable housing
- Language Interpreter/Translator
If you have a different way to offer support to Family Promise or our families, please let us know. We would love hear from you and are always looking for new ways to support our families!
Our volunteers play an essential role in helping families attain sustainable independence.
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering with Family Promise of Hamilton County to help support our mission of ending housing insecurity in our community! Please fill out this form so we can match your time and talent with the needs!
“Very soon after moving to Westfield, our church announced they would be partnering with Family Promise and other churches in Hamilton County. We signed up and six months later Family Promise was up and running. We've become quite attached to the families and love being 'grandma and grandpa' to the precious children in the program. What a blessing it is to have a resource like Family Promise in our community.
Dave and Elaine, Volunteers from Venture Christian Church for Family Promise of Hamilton County, IN